12 tips made by septima. Shortlisted by 95 Gymnázium Polička students earlier this week. Read them, follow them, and survive!
- Set your alarm clock so that you can get ready without stress.
- Prepare tasty snacks that you can eat during classes.
- Have a comfortable and peaceful place to enjoy your classes. Bring a glass of water or a cup of coffee.
- Lock your younger siblings in the bathroom.
- Concentrate and pay attention to online classes, so you don´t have to study it all by yourself in your free time.
- Try to think only about the stuff you are trying to learn. Don´t look out of the window, the shining sun will wait for you. Now, you must sit in front of the shiny teacher´s face.
- Try to stay off your phone.
- Write down all the things you have to do + when they are due. It is easy to get lost without this.
- If you want to run to the toilet while a lesson is already on, wait. The teacher will surely want to speak to you while you are gone.
Outside the classes:
- Take a walk after your school day.
- Make to – do list every day. Keep track of your homework and start with the most important things to do.
- Text your teacher if you don't know. If she/he doesn't know, text the head teacher. If he doesn't know, text the minister. If he doesn't know, ask your puppy dog.